Spring Clean aims to please and exceed your expectations!
With your help we can customize a personal cleaning plan to fit your needs and your budget. Based on the variables involved to get the job done and done right.
We are Earth and Pet Friendly and “Clean Driven”…Our destination is “EXCELLENCE”.
“DON’T LET THE DIRT GET YOU FRUSTRADED WE ARE HERE TO HELP…”
Spring Clean Services
- Weekly ( Almost like family )
- Bi Weekly (Every other Week)
- Monthly ( We call and schedule around the same time each month while we are in your area )
- Move in (Make ready for you to put your belongings away)
- Move out ( Help take the strain off of moving )
- Project cleaning (Plant shelves, Garages, Inside curio cabinets )
- Seasonal (Check ins on home while away)
- Rentals ( Real estate requirements )
- Windows (Ground floor only) Specials offered in the Spring.
- Three times a week
- Bi Weekly
- Windows (Ground floor only)
- Cleaning Maintenance Service Agreement ( Available )
- Clean glass tops, mirrors, and bright work with pre treated micro fiber towel
- Clean one set of sliders with window washer bucket and squeegee and entry door.
- Clean exterior appliances (microwave in and out),
- Clean tubs, showers, toilets…..
- Dust fans and lights
- Dust mini blinds
- Dust sills and window frames interior.
- Dust furnishings and wipe exposed areas with pre treated micro fiber cloth
- Dust baseboards with a swiffer (exposed only)
- Empty Trash and replace can liner. Put in trash receptacle.
- Sanitize and spot clean exterior only of cabinets (kitchen and baths)
- Spot clean light switches and electrical outlets
- Vacuum and deodorize carpet.
- Vacuum or sweep hard surfaces (tile, linoleum, wood flooring) and mop clean with neutral floor cleaner.
Scheduled/ Periodic / Extras/ Add Ons
( Spring Cleaning by Estimate Only!)
- Baseboards vacuumed and wiped with cleaner.
- Doors vacuumed and wiped with cleaner.
- Ceiling fans vacuumed and wiped, wash globes.
- Clean light globes.
- Clean additional sliders.
- Vacuum furniture, fabric shades, mouldings, plant shelves, and valances, under area rugs, and vents.
- Wash Walls or spot clean…
- Windows (ground floor only and must have access)
- Sweep porch or garage.
- Refrigerator cleaned in and out.
- Stove cleaned in and out.
*EXTRA CHARGE FOR NICOTINE REMOVAL*
When the home is on our cleaning schedule… each month we try and incorporate an additional task this is to double check our work so we can Spring Clean all year long.
Examples: ( This schedule is not set in stone and is subject to change. It is just to give you the idea of what some of the extras we do incorporate each month while cleaning your home)
January All Mirrors cleaned with window cleaning tools.
February Backs of Dressers and Head boards vacuumed.
March Stove Drawers pulled out and cleaned under.
April Swiffer out from inside the kitchen, laundry and bathroom cabinets.
May All Doorknobs and Light switches wiped with disinfectant.
June Molding Damp wiped with cleaner.
July Bathroom detail ( tub fronts, cap tiles, shower curtain rods damp wipe)
August Edge cleaning on carpeted areas.
September Magic Sponge scuffs on doors and baseboards.
October All Cushions checked and vacuumed if needed.
November Hard floor corner checked if needed damp wiped out.
December Assist where we can for holidays.